Privacy Notice (Revised 18 May 2018)
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for DogWellNet. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
In submitting personal data to us, you at the same time agree to us storing such data. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via member registration, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We store your details for as long as your personal record is in any way connected to our current membership database.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us using the contact form on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance (EU)
All personal data is processed in accordance with the legislation applicable at the time of processing. As of 25 May 2018, personal data is to be processed in accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For more information about the regulation, please see the GDPR Portal.